3 in stock
The Esbit 16 x 5 g solid fuel cubes have a burn time of approximately 7 minutes and each box includes 16 cubes. They have a strong heat output, ignite with a match or lighter and lightweight and compact. When stored properly, Esbit solid fuel mantains its full functionality for many years. It works also at temperatures below 32° F and in high altitudes. It is easy to handle and simple technique which cannot fail. It has no visible smoke and leaves almost no ash after burning. It is used by various NATO forces, expeditions, in the aftermath of disasters. Also used to operate toy steam engines and other hobby items.
- Virtually smokeless and residue-free solid fuel tablets are used to cook and heat up food and beverages—can also be used to start campfires and grills.
- Works at high altitudes and sub-zero temperatures.
- Ignites with match or lighter.
- Each 5 g tablet burns approximately 7 minutes and up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Includes 16 tablets that are individually packed in waterproof packaging.
- Can be stored for 10+ years.
- Quantity: 16 x 5 g tablets
- Dimensions-packaged: 3.1″ x 2.8″ x 0.7″ (8.0 cm x 7.0 cm x 1.7 cm)
- Weight-packaged: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
The Esbit story began in 1936, and for more than 75 years, Esbit has been making gear that is made to survive. The German brand’s history is rich in innovation, inventing the first solid fuel tablets and pocket stoves. The products are simple and useful and have been the standard issue for military and government agencies for decades. Esbit’s user-friendly outdoor products provide added value and security that can be relied upon at any time.