4 in stock
Sawyer “Fisherman’s Formula” Picaridin Insect Repellent is gear safe and effective against mosquitoes, ticks, and flies. Our 20% Picaridin insect repellent is safe for use during pregnancy and on kids as young as six months of age.
To maximize your protection from mosquitoes and ticks, we recommend using a combination of this comfortable and effective topical insect repellent with our odorless Permethrin insect repellent for clothing and gear. Learn more about this highly rated combination at sawyer.com/zika
- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Effective protection from mosquitoes carrying Zika, West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, and Dengue, and ticks carrying Lyme Disease
- Sawyer Picaridin Repellent will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 14 hours (lotion) or 12 hours (Spray)
- Use with confidence on the whole family